SESSION LENGTHS & PRICING
For your initial session, I will have you arrive about 15 minutes early to fill out health history forms and for us to go over and medical issues and concerns. This will be followed by a warm moist towel to cleanse each foot and a relaxing reflexology session. Each session includes either 30, 60 or 90 minutes of complete hands on time. I like to have as much hands on time to be able to get your body into a deep state of relaxation.
Cancellations: I'm holding my time for you so if you need to cancel, please give me 24 hours notice.
Late arrivals: If you arrive late, please understand that I may not be able to accommodate your full session.
No-Shows: Life happens! and I understand, but please, only once!
Payment due at time of service - Cash and all major credit cards accepted
30 Minute session40$Perfect for a introduction to ReflexologyValid for one month
- 30 minutes on feet
- 30 minutes on hands
- 30 minutes Reflexology Lymphatic Drainage
- 30 minutes complete hands-on time
- Best Value
60 Minute session80$Best session for overall care of bodyValid for one month
- 60 minutes on feet
- 30 minutes on feet with 30 minutes on hands or ears
- 60 min. Reflexology Lymph Drainage with measurements
- Complete 60 minutes of hands-on session time
90 Minute session120$Relaxation at its fullestValid for one month
- 60 minutes on feet; 15 minutes on hands; 15 minutes on ears
- 60 minutes on feet; 30 minutes on Lymphatic Drainage
- 60 minutes on feet; 30 minutes on hands
- Complete 90 minutes of hands-on session time